Mama Kisses...
Kisses Sweetly Stolen...
Feet Kissed With Spring Soil...
And Happy Mothering Day to ALL!!!

We love our new little bundle of joy! She definitely keeps us hopping. Don't ask me why, but my favorite thing about her is her precious little feet! I will attempt to give an account of the adventures of our adorable new addition, because she has turned our boring lives upside down and makes us laugh every day!

2 comments:
Jen my dear, these pictures are beautiful! You are getting better and better all the time. You really have such an amazing eye for great photography - I'll have to get some tips when we're there!
Jen, thank you so much for making my mother's day such a joy! I love that your family has adopted Emma and I in and that you treat me, truly, as a sister!
You took such great pix & I can't wait to see the rest! Love you!
Post a Comment