I don't know how many of you have seen this book, but I want to share it with you because it is one of Lyssa's favorites. It's an adorable book about a little girl named Bitsie who has trouble getting out bed. She rolls over, but "OVER IS NOT UP"! When her Daddy calls "in a bigger voice, 'Get up Bitsie!'", she yawns, stretches, and slips out of bed to run into Daddy's awaiting arms. Just to show you how much Lyssa loves this sweet little girl, she has officially named one of her babies "Bitsie". This is a first since all of her babies up to now have been "Baby". Last night in the car she asked us, "Where's Bitsie?". We had to ask a few questions and discovered she was referring to her latest favorite dolly. And one more note; while she was with Bitsie, my mom heard her saying that she had to go to the nursery because her baby was crying. My Sweet is playing like she is at church, how precious is that?



1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I love it! I will have to check out that book for Anna.
So cute that she named her doll after Bitsy. She is just gorgeous Jen! I can't believe she is two already!
Post a Comment